Termite Control Services
Premise chemical is made by Bayer Enviromental Science. Premise is a non-repellent treatment that is applies to the soil around your home to create a protection zone. It binds to the soil and won’t wash away. Termites cannot detect the chemical and they unknowingly get into the chemical. When they come in contact with the product they transfer it to the other termites by feeding or social grooming. Call our office today for expert termite control services!
Some Disturbing Facts About Termites
- Termites are small, but they can do a lot of damage!
- Termites have been found in every state except Alaska and can attack every type of house – brick, concrete, wood, new, old, it doesn’t matter.
- That means if you live outside of Alaska and own a home, you are susceptible to termite infestations.
- Each year subterranean termites are discovered in about two million homes across America.
- Currently termite damage costs are around $1.5 Billion per year and rising!